INF_AimedPistols2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
Carpetsmoker, i rechecked the file i downlaoded and there are only 3 file in there, a .txt readme, a .u and a .int, no .ini so i suppose i'll have to try and create it. I also know that it's not working properly ATM either cus i can't get the backup irons on the M4 ACOG, unless i'm supposed to use AimView or something for that.

Edit: I might download the file again too see if the .ini is in there yet and i somehow missed out on it.

Edit edit: still no .ini, for a 4k download.

Last edited:

sir_edmond

In my own world
Aug 12, 2003
Boston
Visit site
Someone should really spit the thread, or something, cause the thread started out for the release of Aimed Pistols 2, then we go off topic to the M4 backup sites.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
Carpetsmoker, youre so ownage!

Is it an extra mutator?, so the previous can still be activated and used on other servers? Or is it a replacement?

Your M4 backup sights are ownage aswell!

psych made me do it :D
he mentioned it in his post;)
since carpet is is <P> clan member i did a little public relations service for him :)

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2003
Europe
Ok, noticed a little conceptual problem there.

Using the "always aimed" option forces the aimed pistol on you without the ability to move it to hip nor to perform a jump.

I would like to have an option where the pistol is brought to aim on select and remains aimed when reloading, but be able to put the pistol to hip and to be able to jump while having the pistol aimed (which moves it to hip automatical logically, both not an option on "always aimed"), also once the pistol is hipped you reload it hipped aswell.
In other words the pistol can be aimed and hipped as usual, but reloading happens stricktly in the position that is adjusted (aimed reload if pistol is aiming, hipped reload if pistol is hipped).

Would that be possible? It have to be.

Last edited:

Carpetsmoker

Nexus-6
Jan 20, 2008
Netherlands
arp242.net
It would probably be possible to make a mutator which would do something like that, but it's not trivial, which means it's too much effort for me.
I made AimedPistols2 because I don't like AimedPistols and wanted the ability to turn it off, I made it to scratch a itch I had, nothing more or less ... I would be willing to spend *some* around of time implementing some small feature or fix for someone, but certainly not a lot ...

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I wonder, why does this thing must be server side? Can't it be client side so you can use it if you need without the admin to run it?