New patch out next week

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Tell robert to fix the AltGr key on German keyboards!
I finally want to change my name without copypasting stuff like []|

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
How do you know this is true?
Who is this robert? Did Epic confirm it?

I'd like a new patch for all these errors I get and with this DM-cybrosis][ error in my goty edition.

cryco

Quasi-Genius
Nov 23, 2000
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
The new patch should contain a fix for all the 1337 players. The aim will be randomly shifted on the x and y axes if a player is too accurate... It's true, it will, Joe told me....

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
And would like to have something that helped me with my aim.
I would like to do headshot's all the time with the sniper. ;)

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
Then the patch will fix that too.

I saw a pirate named robert who had a patch on his left eye, and a miner with a patch on his jeans and a dog named patch.

Sorry, should I have locked this up?

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
well I have a lot of bugs. Reinstalling doesn't work.
Sometimes when I launch a server it just quits UT and displays a strange error message.
And all users with the GotY Edition can't run DM-Cybrosis][, it gives a file mismatch error. they should definitely fix that problem, my favorite server is running DM-Cybrosis][!!!!

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
LittleFlower, I've seen nothing about a new patch coming out next week. I do know however that the last patch will deal with minor bug fixes and that is all. Because of that, I would guess that very little testing would be required at all... thus very little notice would be given.

Athlon_2o0o

Apr 17, 2001
where can I buy that bug spray?
I can give Microsoft a tip. Why don't they sell that bug spray with Windows? Then they would get less complaints!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.