12-21-12

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
i personally like 10-10-10

or perhaps 01-10-10, 01-01-10, 10-01-10, 10-11-10, 01-11-10
LONG LIVE TEH BINARY!

and even though its the year TWO thousand, most people drop the 2 and zero making it binary.

win!

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
oosyxxx, your right.......

Does anyone think it's real?

/me= Not to sure....

The whole 2012 thing strikes me as a way for people to live their lives with a more heightened sense of anticipation until the actual date passes, at which point they will then turn to something more mundane and insulting and rotten for all humanity until the end of time, like Christianity.

Last edited:

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
[VaLkyR]Anubis;2072188 said:
There is Alpha and Omega and Omega has been reached,so it's the end of someone's life.

I miss the mech who says Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta... OMEGA. Damn.

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
What, end of the Mayan calendar or something, man?

Yeah, I carefully watched the show about that. I saw zero reasons to conclude that we will be gone when their calendar ends. In fact, they didn’t give any reasons to believe that on the show. All they did was describe how accurate their calendars were and they stop on a certain date, ergo some conclude that’s our doomsday.

No doomsday will be the day they make multiple clones of Rosie O'Donnell.

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
It`s like the Y2K scare. I had people calling me worried about everything from their toaster not working to their car was going to shut off and melt down at midnight new years day. :B