Goodbye Sweetheart

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GoAt

Never wrong
Nov 3, 2001
USA
Visit site
does that make it "J Auto" now?

in all seriousness though, let me be the first to offer my condolences.

although im sure you would forbid me from attending, if i could i would attend the funeral

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I'm speechless... I actually thought your wife was feeling better.

Ruk, you've got my sincerest condolences.

If there's anything I can do for you let me know it.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Doh! :( I'm so sorry Rukee. While I don't know what it's like to lose a wife, my mom died when I was younger and that has been very difficult for me. She passed from Breast Cancer. My deepest condolences to you, and if you need anything at all, feel free to let me know.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Deepest condolences from me too, it must be very hard for you now

I wish you the desired strength to master this hard times :(

Reign

The only candy with the Petey crunch
Aug 3, 2002
Digital Bliss
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. I had no idea that you were going through such a terrible ordeal this year. All I can think to say is that, maybe knowing that she is no longer suffering, can take some of the edge off of the pain that you and your family are feeling now. May the Lord strengthen and comfort you in this time of unthinkable heartbreak. :(

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm sorry, Rukee. I just wish you well and the strength to overcome the grieving and suffering.