about my idea...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
hey deadalus did you talk to parser about my idea for the weapon i talked about in the comment box? and if you did what did he say?
please reply :D

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
oh i just wanted a crazy over the top massive energy projectile shot from a standard gun that makes a HUGE explosion

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
RAWR why dont i ever get much feedback from my idea's
i appreciate deadalus making comments but i dont see much more happening apart from
ppl talking about stuff
how about some replies from parser himself or at least tell us if the inspirational idea's we have are going to be used

icemanex

Sep 20, 2004
thats funny, thats really funny mua ha ha ha RAWR dont post in this thread if you dont have something worth typing pfffft

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
icemanex said:
thats funny, thats really funny mua ha ha ha RAWR dont post in this thread if you dont have something worth typing pfffft

Belt buckle.