UE1 - UT colorful tanks are not huggable

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
This is an edit CTF-Eagles, which I didn't get permission as it's often hard to track down mappers for maps that are nearly 10 years old. Not that I haven't tried, something of a crediting-whore; I may find a way to contact the guy eventually.

Mostly for my own usage, I've been editing the UTDMT (Unreal Tournament Deathmatch Titan) onto a lot of CTF & CTF4 maps. Total I've got a little over a dozen. Unlike maps like CTF-Titania, I give the thing the full range of its team's side of the map. Also skinned them so it's easier to tell who's on what team.

Mainly for display purposes, to give a clearer idea of a lil' project I'm doing for Hermskii, thought I'd share one of them. In his case, as Herm is very not in favor of foul language, on the map I'm working for him I'm censoring the titans, as what they say is completely configurable...
3298830_original.png

...although I should mention, the 2 titans on this map curse like sailors!

Usual Suspects:
.umx /music
.unr /maps
.utx /textures
.u /system
.png - pretty
.txt - this message will self-destruct

I typically play maps with the UTDMT on them without translocators, as it's too easy to just telefrag them, but I leave that up to you. I also don't use the MonsterSpawn mutator on the map as it will remove them when it swaps stuff around.

Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/download/u2xixqq7ulxxpja/CTF-Eagles2Titans.zip

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I been mapping for more than 10 yrs Evilgrin um prob since UT99 appeared, before then was mapping Half-Life and Soldier of Fortune.

Qradient engines and the H/L one.

You want help Evilgrin with anything then just ask etc..

I can change .u files or make stuff for you if you want a mapper to contribute basically. I am working on a game right now so am busy...is on here, Occupant17.

I map and making a MOD is another thing, dunno how to so asked. I make maps and stuff.

Your freind Median 12 :)

btw never mapped Quake 3......was a unreal fan by then (also Qradient? forgot)

You are like me looking for dedicated mappers online, we are few and far between usually.

I was CyrsssDog before Median12 but I lost my password if you remember me

I was on Nalicity when it was around as CyrsssDog.........gawd that was years ago now..shame that site lost its servers

I used to play this map online, you stole it?

Why? It was a fine map and big enough, sniping the ppl on the lift thing was fun. Big Bedroom was also a fine map and I think the same person made the map above, Eagles....check their Readme for the email address

Last edited:

evilgrins

God of Fudge
Sep 9, 2011
Palo Alto, CA
unreal-games.livejournal.com
stole? Nope

I downloaded this map years ago, I've had it near a decade. It was on some mapping site, couldn't tell you which after all this time. Might well have been NaliCity for all i know.

Anywho, in theory the only thing I'd love to get is a variant of the UTDMT in the .zip above for something other than a Titan. I've looked around, was very surprised no one ever made another version.

I think a UTDMSB (Skaarj Berserker) would be a great idea.