Rate The Last Drink You Drank

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Coffee. 10/10 where I usually go but they only serve up to 11pm. Then it's not so good.

I'm a fan of mixed fruit juice. Occasionally Red Bull or equivalent. Oh, and the mineral water from our river when I go visit my grandma, is absolutely priceless :)

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Pepsi throwback - 7/10

Was good but not overly impressive. Using real sugar made it taste like green tea about half way through the bottle.

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
Crunk Energy - Citrus - 5/10

Not at all how I remembered it from a year ago. It leaves a really interesting/annoying aftertaste in your mouth. Almost like having extremely bad morning breath, I can't exactly but my finger on it. It's not horrible, but easily not something I'd pay for. Sad to say I did pay for it this time. Should've bought a third Java Monster.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
1787 Chateau Lafite
3/10
images

I poured most of it down the drain, very disappointing.

It's pretty silly to drink vinegar....

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Sapphire+Tonic - 9/10: Gin and tonic is possibly the world's greatest summer beverage with no annoying sweeteners, but diluted enough to drink it by the glassful (don't do that with scotch, it isn't a great idea). Refreshing and cold and that wonderful herbal awesomeness that makes me love Bombay Sapphire. Sometimes it's a cucumber, sometimes it's a lime wedge, always it hits the spot. God damn drinking is fun.

~Jason

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
The monkeys, of course.

Bottle-Ghost_Pines_2006_Napa_County_and_Sonoma_County_Cabernet_Sauv_750ml.jpg

^ It was aight, I'd say 8/10 (not a wine person though). For 18 bucks I'd probably try something different next time.

Last edited:

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
Sierra Nevada Summerfest, Stale, 2/10

I like Sierra Nevada's stuff and have had Summerfest before, but I made the mistake of getting a 12-pack of beer at a convenience store. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has found out the hard way that those stores restock the 12-packs a lot less frequently than the 6-packs, resulting in a very high chance of stale beer. The only reason this stale beer isn't a 1/10 is because the Summerfest beer is still a pretty good brew and really damn good if fresh.

****, now I need to get my refund :(

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Yeah, if I were you, I would have hit up a grocery store for my 12 packs. They go through stock a lot quicker. That's a shame though, because Summerfest is very very good.... unlike this.....

Mirror Pond's Pale Ale 5/10

Now, like Trynant, I love Sierra Nevada. They are local to me, and I actually work less than a mile away from the brewery, but I decided to try a different brands Pale Ale this time. They are from Bend, Oregon.

Yeah, bad idea. It has the same hoppy taste, but it's just not as crisp and fresh as Sierra Nevada's. Kinda bummed. :(

But, after a shit day at work, it does the job.

[SCREENSHOT]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5237/0809001348.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Heh, no way. Everything Deschutes makes is better than that generic Sierra Nevada pale. It was one of the first microbrews to be distributed widely so gotta give them credit for that, but it's pretty watery and boring compared to most other things out there, especially Mirror Pond. Freshness matters with beer; maybe you got an old six pack.

b-scotch.jpg

^ One of my very favorites, 9.5/10.