Stargate unreal !!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:..:

Apr 11, 2006
Finland
Oh god...
Leo you personally told me Unreal 1 is just full of "a§§holes" these days, at times like these it makes me wonder who they REALLY are :rolleyes:

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
same for you leo.you dont have to call leonardo an idiot.
and dots you may know leo better than me pls help clearing things up.
i am out for a few days.i hope thread doesnt get closed.
and you guys calm down.oki?peace.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Oh god...
Leo you personally told me Unreal 1 is just full of "a§§holes" these days, at times like these it makes me wonder who they REALLY are :rolleyes:

**** you.
Yes this thread needed even you p4yl3r thanks! bye!

No, this thread must get closed!
thanks

And please XTC, stay away from this thread and don't even try to contact dots..............

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
If you want to discuss mod itself, I suggest creating new thread, because this one should be locked really................

I am glad you guys are taking out the Lion's stuff out of project and creating a new things instead, keep that up.

What pissed me most is that it just seemed to be all stolen because noone even mentioned lion on forums etc and that map editing seemed like you wanted to take all the credit for yourself etc. Not to mention someone fooled you off, there really was not Lion giving some permission out or something like that.....
If you can remove all the references to his project and replace it with your own stuff, then it will be OK.
Also the sgmp5, to not cause mismatches, try create something new, or use the model (because that model is taken elsewhere as the only one), but just make the weapon and file different (different name to not cause mismatches as I had mismatch on sgmp5 already before). And yes it was just a minigun with new model, because Lion isn't scripter anyway.
And if you still wanna use something from him (like diehard wants to use the staff), then just ask me, I will try forward the message to him, ok?

I am sorry for hasrh words as well, but I think I was being misunderstood at all..

Last edited:

Sm1key

StargateUnreal
Jan 22, 2008
The Netherlands
www.stargateunreal.com
hey Leo(T.C.K.) , ya i hope we are done with talking about bad things. .. if people just take some time to read true the forum.. instead of reading the last topics... the should understand what i have revealed and whats beein talk a bout.... and please just be friendly and talk neutral like me.. no worry of all hard talk thats going on here.. we all are unreal lovers.. so what are we doing?

keep it friendly all dont break friendships and things like that.. i hope you understand what hef beein talked about..

and btw.. if you play unreal one.. then you should know its that smalll you wil know everyone who is playing :) and i my self started in 1999...

There is alot i can talk about now;. but i dont want to here things and treaths..
About contacting lion.. i did many times .. by email.. and ihave beein on ther forums.. the only problem with there website is that it isnt english..

and i hope you understand like you sa'd wer taking out the stuff: what i explained... and talked about.. we dont need to steal. . we r people with alot of experiance.

I explained a lot of questions you talked about .. and about the crediting.. i talked with xtc and leonardo to keep this forum uptodate with our devellopments in a new tread..

I cant say how long it wil take the devellopments because it takes lot of free times.. and we work with a lot of people that have school or a job in real life.. just like me.. and i dont wanna rush people to work harder ... if some one does than it should be me but hehe .. i prefr to work stady to dont make faulths hehe..

BTW dots.. how far are you with your new vehicle pack? i talked to jackrabit.. he told me to waith till you release yur new vehicle pack and i asked to jackrabit if he wanted to talk with you if it is posible to may use your new vehiclepack as basic for some ground SGC vehicles like the malp and vehicles like it... i also have some own created space crafts..

And i have some bif battlecrusars.. i need some help with.. i dident had time to work out with the HeavyMetal pack.. i got some good ideas for it.. but i wil let this waith til the SSG1mod is compleet done to be stady with out bugs and have done all things it needed.. before to work on new projects for it to expand it..
So till that time I and 'We'' of SGC/SSG1 comunity wil keep workin to finish the mod.. ;) if the weapon pack is done and the ammo for the guns and items.. and rest of scripts that stile not done yet.. and other things rofl.. than ill try to create an update for public to test it with some of you guys and intrested people to beta test with my beta test team?

I got some new Very High experianced Mappers of The ut comunity and of unreal.. the r workin hard to finish maps.. but it takes time lol :p even qtit and Diehard does need some more time to finish there maps and the have also more things to do first.. and Iam waithing for qtit and then we have to waith for diehard...

Then ill have to script the new stargate from Diehards project.. and if thats done included with the new DIALCOMPUTER where qtit works on.. I hope then to release it for beta test ... beside this i have to work with my webmaster to include the script for the ranksystem to finish it with the mysql database..

lol lot to do;)

I contineu workin on the producing of the weapons.. and the rest wil keep workin on there maps and things the need to do...

greets .. if need more info just ask me;)

Hope peace here wil contineu

Pyronious

Good morning vietn.. Unreal!
Mar 10, 2008
Look, I have enough of this.............
I didn't insult anyone since my come to their forums until now (I was calmed down as you can see), but he insults me constantly here and there.
This should be locked really.
The Unreal community sucks, that is undistutable fact and I mean Unreal 1 community, not UT community and that is a difference.

No, I was suggested to go to their forums in fact, so stop blabbling this ****.

I am gonna post proof screenshots to comparsion in no time if you don't beleive they used these things, but hell he even confessed he used it so.

Besides, I really won't stand insults on me like if I am some ****ty mod maker or some childish person, I am experienced and I certainly can tell by my own experiences whether people use something or steal something from others, hell I can even distinguish some geometry bits from maps and tell if they were stolen or not............
Which normal users mainly cannot do.

I can tell you, it is normal when you use something via permission or at least try to get permission and give the credit to people who first created it or gave you idea etc....................the other thing is just saying you created it and don't give any credit to users.
Because this sharing or stealing, it is completelly everywhere, but here depends on how you take it. If it is just sharing then it is ok.

Then there is a blatant ripping, I had it when I developed some mods or mappacks and people just used the bits from beta versions to steal it in their project, or even took my story and only rearranged it (but it was basically the same), only because I trusted them and told them about the story.

That is how the Unreal 1 community is, the most people are just blatant rippers and stealers who cannot create anything on their own, in a few exceptions................

I was not "pestering" them by that post, there is nothing wrong about the post you just had problem with, only maybe you could misunderstand it, but that is your problem only.

Leo(T.C.K.). I am f*ckin sick of you, You say you didn't insult me? Go to hell, you posted like we already readed this topic, you just come over to our homefront and start yellin things. First of all:

1. you insulted us by saying
Leo(T.C.K.) said:
Really thanks for this project. I think it should be nominated for..................the worst mod ever created!

2. You insult ME by saying
Leo(T.C.K.) said:
Plus the new maps are really a noobish pile of ****

3. You insult sm1key by saying
Leo(T.C.K.) said:
if I don't count the stolen and reedited maps.
You should be greatfull he FIXED them.

4. If im not speaking of the rest:
Leo(T.C.K.) said:
and the other unfinished map looks like it has even stolen geometry of Mr.Paci.

Leo(T.C.K.) said:
Lol laugh at this:
Code:
cook can you teach me some of yer skills?  like how you made that p90 shoot normal, flashlight.. thaat could be very usefull and it gives you more free time in the end  can ou also learn me how to compile stuff etc? i dont even know how to save to a package! teach me!!!!
Leo, go **** yourself and drop DEAD.

6. Really not thank you, and i don't think the players will appreciate it.:
.:..: said:
Leo you personally told me Unreal 1 is just full of "a§§holes" these days

that were SIX insultants already from you, and 3 of me, even I can't insult as much as you do.

Last edited:

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
AND if im not speaking of the fact you called us Rippers, Stealers and Hackers.

count that as THREE insultants ? i hope you can count.. and i hope you know what the definition of "insultant" is.

And you still DARE to say you don´t insult ? screw you.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I said I didn't insult since that point...........read what I said please...........oh and I never said that thing to .:..: :p

Plus I counted the insults on your forums.

All I can say is:

or nvm better not. Please can someone lock this thread forever?

Plus I dunno what have you talked there at teamspeak, I couldn't join anyway, besides here was storm going on, so if someone impersonated me, that is another problem.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
EVERYONE ! QUITE! I sick and tired of the arguing. Sick of it "PLAIN AND SIMPLE" Leo goto your corner And Pyron no offense but you goto your corner as well and chill for a bit I think you both need some "Personal bubble" time alone and just do what you like to do for fun and calm down a bit. Let me and Sm1key and Xtc have the thread for a bit. Ok? Please there is enough of a paper post trail here to repave the yellow brick road. XD I'm sure we can come to yet another platue and then hopefully leave it at the peaceful platue so there are no more "harsh feelings of animosity towards each other and we can all get along better than a room of teletubbies and smurfs. Ok? ........ (Watchs you both for the moment) Sm1key keep an eye on these tow for me while I go do some errands please? I'll be gone AFK for bout an hour or so....

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Look, I don't want to cause any flamewar and misunderstandings, btw what thread are you talking about?
I think I should be part of it anyway, although I cannot use teamspeak if you mean that.

Go to my corner? Again, I have been chilled out here and have not said anything offensive in these two last posts.

And btw, how old do you think I am or something? I bet you think I am not adult, do you? That is what people usually think.
I don't know how old are you, but I don't think you are older than my father actually.

I have a bit problem with expressing myself in english of course, but when talking in czech language I can explain pretty well and I am not that harsh as when talking in english, but it only seems like that, because i cannot express myself correctly.
Many conflicts comes from that..........

Last edited:

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008

*sitting like a dog in ma corner, huffin and puffin around.* Happy? *high high high*
(Joke :p no sarcasm)

Pyronious

Mar 10, 2008
I said I didn't insult since that point...........read what I said please...........oh and I never said that thing to .:..: :p

Plus I counted the insults on your forums.

All I can say is:

or nvm better not. Please can someone lock this thread forever?

Plus I dunno what have you talked there at teamspeak, I couldn't join anyway, besides here was storm going on, so if someone impersonated me, that is another problem.

If you talked to me, what teamspeak ?

loool her ealso was a storm going on lol.. xD

Sm1key

StargateUnreal
Jan 22, 2008
The Netherlands
www.stargateunreal.com
lol leonard ill do :) i already made peace here... but ehm ya me and leo talked this out and i talked to the other guys all and there is no way needed to keep flaming around of this .. its oldnews and the problem is fixed.. :) from now on we keep it positife.. al things have beeing talked out.. and i hope its done now ? if you have anything to say it do.. but other way its A close topic and Remake a new topic for the news and updates and any things els of it devellopment ..
And that people if the have ideas to post or sugestions..

Because as i told ... the thing about LSSG is talked out.. and hope the both can shake hands now ... and contineu peace full by both .. then we all respect eatchothers and the work some on made.. I know what the problem was and the insults.. are as i say done now.. both party's did an excuse.. and i think ..no i know we both understand that it where to bit far reactions .. and i understand ..

HOpe we both know now that we understanded whats revealed and talked treu and what needed to be done is taking care off..
and ehmm i know leo wil understand the maps pyro made arnt nooby but just beta and unfinished.. just to show us what is creating ;)
( i ques i say'd before that this problem was over and the shout? ) but oke .. lets contineu in peace..
sow ehm any nother things..

:p (can post reference work of people out of our team.. it isnt needed to proof any skills ? right.. ;) )
I respect all work from people even if there newbies or highskilled people.. .. the idea is that the do a try to follow the rules.. like i made them .. maps wil get selected before the wil be used.. )

Last edited:

Sm1key

StargateUnreal
Jan 22, 2008
The Netherlands
www.stargateunreal.com
BTW all welcome on our forum to suges things and ideas ..

Here :GenMokay asked me to add this/show:

222751356.jpg

226533329.jpg

307445119.jpg

307445114.jpg

304520604.jpg

277974487.jpg

277976234.jpg

299352937.jpg

295409266.jpg

[ Screenshots made by GenMoKay]

I also have some can post them later (have to upload them)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.