Ask dotnetbeast. Again.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
**** it.

Go ahead and ask any question. Even personal questions; I don't care. I will answer them. Political and religious ones as well.

Except pictures. Anything else is good though.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
What's your favorite picture?

There is this one picture of a spanish girl on my di....
That never happened.

How has your bp been?

"BP?"

What is your opinion on Psy's new song feat Snoop Dogg called "Hangover"?

Haven't heard it. Probably won't.

what chu gonna do with that big fat butt?

Vine. (you will get it)

What's it like being a honky devil trapped in a black man's body?

I'm a black man trapped in a black man's body.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Did your non-returnable outgoings for the first half of the year exceed your deductions for quarterly VAT returns?

Nigga what?

How's your lifestyle changed since you had that brush with death?

So far so good. Stayed away from the drink for about 9 months now, working out, losing weight, getting fit. All that good stuff. Changing my life around.

Blood pressure. I thought you'd know that one. :p

Its good bro. Good.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
So far so good. Stayed away from the drink for about 9 months now, working out, losing weight, getting fit. All that good stuff. Changing my life around.

Good for you man. I'm currently @ a year + 100 or so days without alcohol and plan to live the rest of my life without it. Just not for me anymore. Good work by you!

Did your non-returnable outgoings for the first half of the year exceed your deductions for quarterly VAT returns?

We don't have VAT in the US.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
hey dotnet, I've recently finished the wire and I was wondering if you've seen it and what your take is on the show.

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I watched the first episode and felt like I was watching CSI (awful) with curse words. Should I give it another try then?