UE3 - UT3 Don't know what I'm getting my self into here :(

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

skyhave

Jul 24, 2008
Australia Melbourne
I won’t try explaining why I want to do the following because you would probably be much too confused by it and I am too lazy to type it al out anyway. However, just to confuse you a teeny bit I will say that it has something to do with the simultaneous representation of two alternate realities.

To put it simply I want to
On condition "projectile hits kActor"
-> action "get the position of that kActor"
-> action "get velocity of that kActor"
-> action "spawn a duplicate of that kActor in the previously obtained position and with the previously obtained velocity”
-> action "set collision to only collide with static objects and other “duplicate” kActors that have been spawned in such a manner"

note: spawned kActors may also have a traslucent material by which you can tell them apart

Of course I haven’t figured out how I could get this to work. So if anyone has tips or suggestions or if anyone recons it’s doomed to fail for any particular reason, please let me hear it.

I'll keep posting here if I have any success.

Snaps_Provolone

Part Time Retard
Sep 14, 2008
United States
I won’t try explaining why I want to do the following because you would probably be much too confused by it
Lets try prefixing our request for assistance with something a tad less condescending. Perhaps just stick with the lazy excuse.