Things that piss me off, by Gundy

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
In regards to the halting of super sized meals in UK, The government didn't put laws on how many burgers you could buy. Why not just buy multiple quantities to replace super sized meals, now thats what I call a top secret method, with a slightly increased price though. Mcdonald's is horrid though, don't even get me started on them. Their food smells like the inside of a moist garbage can when it's inside the brown paper bag.

Lafnboy

Real Low Mind
Jan 20, 2008
Hey Gundy, what about not getting laid? Surely you must hate not getting laid too. Why isn't not getting laid on your list of things you hate?

;) I love you dude

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
Hey Gundy, what about not getting laid? Surely you must hate not getting laid too. Why isn't not getting laid on your list of things you hate?

;) I love you dude

While I absolutely hate Gundy it's no reason to turn a thread he started into a flame war. Some people like to bitch about something to get it off their mind.

And so:

1.) People who are trigger happy with the "you get no sex" insults. If any of us were getting anything we wouldn't be here at Beyond Unreal's Off Topic.
2.) People who ride you at night with their brights on or buy the brightest headlights available. The more lights in the area the more need for lights in slightly darker areas, ever notice how you can read by starlight out in the country but can't see you're own hand near a city?
3.) People who hate any kind of rock that came out after the 80s. AC-DC made some good stuff, sure. But then your kind played it non-stop and 70s and 80s music is seemingly the only thing you hear on the radio it lost it's novelty quick. If I hear Back in Black one more time I think I will go insane.

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
1.) When Two Semi Trucks are driving side by side on the left and right lanes of the highway while its raining.

Continuum

Lobotomistician
Jul 24, 2005
Boise
1. When my alarm clock goes off
2. When my 2nd alarm clock goes off
3. When my 3rd alarm clock goes off
4. Getting out of bed
5. Warming the car up

Jordan L

Jan 20, 2008
1. When alarm clock goes off
2. Getting out of bed
3. Warming the car up
4. Scraping the Ice off of the inside and outside of the windshield, as well as the side windows.

MoogleRancha

Grim and Frostbitten Moogle
Jan 21, 2008
Festering in your mother's womb
1.) People who are trigger happy with the "you get no sex" insults. If any of us were getting anything we wouldn't be here at Beyond Unreal's Off Topic.
3.) People who hate any kind of rock that came out after the 80s. AC-DC made some good stuff, sure. But then your kind played it non-stop and 70s and 80s music is seemingly the only thing you hear on the radio it lost it's novelty quick. If I hear Back in Black one more time I think I will go insane.

Number 1 is not entirely true. Many of use are, I'm assuming that that's just you projecting your feelings and situations onto us. :p

Number 3 I truly agree with. Annoying as hell.

cuddles

Jan 31, 2008

AC/DC and GN'R are overplayed, but they are radio friendly mainstream bands that get played over and over again. If you dont like it I suggest you to change your radio channel, or watch MTV, but im sure you will switch back fast if you hear whats playing there. :lol: