BioWare's Mass Effect Announced

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
DarkWaver said:
...as far as I know I can connect my 19" TFT to it...

Yeah, when I found out about that VGA adapter, I was pumped.
I didn't want to sell a limb for the down payment on a new TV just yet.

Plus, the console stands upright now, so it should fit right nicely next to my computer.
________
Vaporizer wiki

Last edited:

EXE-973

Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
Juguard said:
great, another exclusive. I still wont buy a Xbox 360. Bioware rules, but thats crap. They just simply gave in and made a deal with Microsoft for a few games, just like Epic did.

I love both Epic, and Bioware, but its nothing I can do about it. If one day they will be ported, I'll buy them, till then,...

You might want to get used to it. Reports are saying that developement for the Playstation 3 may be costly enough and different enough to make developers have to choose one console over the other. We may see a lot less games released for both consoles. It has to do with the architecture of the PS3.

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
I'll keep sticking with PC MP FPS

Manticore said:
Same here. If it was PC'd as well I'd would probably have shelled out for it....

...I have not intention of buying a console any time soon.

If it'd been a PC game, I would buy it. Bit it's not. So I won't. Bioware's loss.

Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
Selerox said:
If it'd been a PC game, I would buy it. Bit it's not. So I won't. Bioware's loss.

It's rumored that it may get the Halo treatment.
That is, it might get released sometime after the 360 release.
(probably a long time after).

Just a rumor, based on the fact that bothe Bioware and Microsoft are very PC based companies.

(btw, it's no more their loss than it is yours.)
________
Marijuana Bubbler

Last edited:

Dean Avanti

who watches the watchers
May 13, 2002
UK
if you license on the u3 engine you have to license on all 3 platforms, PC, P3 and xbox360, no choice in that matter at all, thats the deal when you sign up the engine with Epic, so if they bring it out or not on other systems they are still paying for it, from what i hear its 2 million for the engine, so thats $666,666 each platform, so if you don't bring it out on a platform you are chucking away $666,666.

Frankly i find the idea of spending hundreds of dollars on a graphic card just to play 1 video game ludicrous, each to there own, though i don't find it is odd as bringing a game out that only a small minority of gamers have the hardware to run it on even more crazy, thank god for console game sales, incidentally some publishers will not even talk to you unless you are going to release the game on consoles as they consider the PC market too small, is you have to buy a new graphic card at hundreds of dollars then I'm not suprised the market is so small.