The Lord of the Rings movie

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

What did you think of the movie?

• It was great!

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • It was long... a two bathroom break movie

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I'm in England

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Eyuva 'S' NRG

dont mess with the toilet monster
Apr 27, 2000
Toilet
Visit site
Originally posted by Rabid Wolf
I might get to see it in a few days.
so all I got to say about it is from the little I heard as of pimpage and hear-say of friends familiar with the book whose opinions I came to respect, and from having seen the trailer a few times.

let's start with the trailer:
first time I saw it was quite a few months ago sitting in a virtually empty cinema, waiting for the mummy 2 to begin. here's my thoughts: it was fµcking too loud. the mass-combat scenes of the mummy 2 kicked the weary british ass of the mass-combat scenes the LOTR trailer had to offer. when I caught the first glimpse of strider I almost burst out laughing. that dude is the worst-cast thing since logan in that horrible "hey-look-it's-captain-picard" x-men-waste-of-celuloid....
how can you cast regular sized peeps as dwarfs and hobbits!!!!???!?!
they cut hundreds of pages of "The Fellowship of the Ring" down to that length, yet kept Bilbo? WTF?!?! he was just doing the peeping-tom thing on the elf chix at elrond's house, and they let him in?!?!?
I already got tired of what's-his-name-again-that-dude-who-always-gets-cast-for-such-roles-as-wormtongue some five hundred flix ago...
IT'LL BE TEH TOTAL SUKC END PO0!!1111!!!!11!!

The Mummy2, lol, that was one of the worst movies made recently, please you've got to be kidding. Yea Mummy has action, but it lacks the depth and character that make other movies great.

Alchemist64

Dec 28, 2001
NS, CANADA
Visit site
OK, were comparing Mummy 2 to LOTR. There is no comparison. The Mummy was great, own the DVD. The Mummy 2 was nowhere near as good as the Mummy. Too much cornball (the balloon ship? WTF? a man who reparis a balloon ship in a jungle in one hour with no tools - hmmm). Please get a brain or connect your fingers to it before comparing Mummy 2 ( a 4 out of 10) to LOTR.