Weapons

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Nov 10, 2001
Georgia
Visit site
OK i have a question of course i have a question or i wouldnt be here;).

I am designing my own level in unread ED. i want to put the Combat Asault Rifle and Grenade Launcher from unreal gold. i go to put the weapons and i discover that i cant find either of these weapons, Did they take them out or something? please get back to me. Thanks.

JON_JON

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
Unreal 1 was made by Epic, and the Unreal Mission Pack was made by Legend. Legend is the group who invented the weapons and effects that are only seen in the Mission Pack, so Epic didn't include them when they modified the game's engine to make Unreal Tournament.

Unreal Gold is just a compilation of Unreal 1 and the Mission Pack so that the two games can be found in the same place. Epic didn't put anything in UT that was made by Legend for the Mission Pack. This includes those three extra weapons, the 16 extra songs, etc.

BTW, to those on this forum who know me, I'm back for a while, despite being on 56k.