indigent rage @ Google

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
To me it doesn't start automatically, I have to click it. And the bar on the left, if it's an annoyance or not, it's all a subjective opinion. Maybe if you were talking about YouTube, then I'd agree it looks like a beta website now and no one I know likes it D:

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
To me it doesn't start automatically, I have to click it. And the bar on the left, if it's an annoyance or not, it's all a subjective opinion. Maybe if you were talking about YouTube, then I'd agree it looks like a beta website now and no one I know likes it D:

It starts automatically, if you wait long enough and do something else.

IT SHOULD BE ****ING OPTIONAL LIKE IT WAS BEFORE. WHERE CAN I HIDE the bar on the left? Why aren't the basic options under the search tab and why are they now on the left and you can't move them anywhere? What the ****ing hell.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
AAAAHH STUPID ****ING PAC MAN WTF IS THIS **** I WANT TO SEARCH FOR THINGS NOT PLAY PAC MAN. DON'T THOSE ASSHOLE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT USABILITY WWWTTTTTFFF
THE INTERNET IS DDOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT IS STUPID BAR ON THE LEFT ****ING MOTHER****ING **** WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING THE WHOLE INTERENT IS RUINED

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
AAAAHH STUPID ****ING PAC MAN WTF IS THIS **** I WANT TO SEARCH FOR THINGS NOT PLAY PAC MAN. DON'T THOSE ASSHOLE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT USABILITY WWWTTTTTFFF

YEAH WTF WHY DOESN'T IT SAY YOU CAN PLAY THIS STUPID **** ANYWAY YOU HAVE TO GUESS IT FOR YOURSELF THESE GUYS ARE HORRIBLE MAN. AND THE ****ING CHEESE GETS STUCK IN A ****ING STUPID UNALIGNED DESIGN.

****ING PAC MAN IN MY ****ING GOOGLE.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Life must be good to complain about something like this :D

It's a nice touch though, since that's basically what everyone does these days. Complain about everything and look for **** to complain about. People complained about youtube and facebook like idiots, so why not this? Sometimes I just wanna smack people across the face.

KillerSkaarj

Art for swans is dope!
Jan 24, 2008
Jesus Christ, is it "over-react to everything" day or something? First 360 fanboys are complaining about how Mario Galaxy 2 got a 10 in graphics and now everyone here is pissed that Google wanted to include a game on their front page.

Just enter in your damn search query and you won't need to see it.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Well it's only Leo who is complaining, guy.

I think it's you who is over reacting :(

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
There's nothing wrong about complaining about these things, because I have right to voice such opinion and others too, only I hoped I would find more guys not liking the design here, seems like I am in a wrong place then. I found at least 4 guys elsewhere who shared this opinion about Google changing to that crap.
So if anyone doesn't like it voice it and complaing and complain even to google, so they realize they've done something truly wrong.
Why is everything non optional anyway? I wished Epic would make a lot of UT3 patch features optional, but it never happened either.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
There's nothing wrong about complaining about these things, because I have right to voice such opinion and others too, only I hoped I would find more guys not liking the design here.

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/m]

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
Let me play devil's* advocate here and say that he's got a point. Nevermind whether the sidebar is useful or not, making it optional is not much of an issue and caters to both tastes. It also keeps random forumers calm, which is always a plus.

*ENRAGED SHOUTING MAN'S

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The Pacman is awesome and the left sidebar on google searches is absolutely required. There is no design issues there at all so shut up, ffs.