indigent rage @ Google

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It has a pacman on the front page going around google logo and you can play it. :rolleyes:

Seriously, wth is up with them? Before they completelly ****ed up the search design, I am surprised it is still there, c'mon people go complain!!!

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
What the **** are you complaining about?

It's just over the top, I didn't expect that. And the new search, I want that side bar gone, it was always optional until now...seriously why do they have to screw up every design? First Youtube, not Google crap.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
I haven't! Well, not till now anyways. You tricky bastard. :mad:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
It's just over the top, I didn't expect that. And the new search, I want that side bar gone, it was always optional until now...seriously why do they have to screw up every design? First Youtube, not Google crap.

God forbid if they do something different. Get back to your rocking chair you old fuddy duddy

Breadtruck

All's Well That Ends Well
Feb 6, 2005
Maine
I was playing pacman instead of researching in Government class. I don't see how anyone could complain about it.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
The new Gogol design is okay. And the ghosts in that Pac-Man game are retarded.

The design is bad, I left google when it was introduced actually, try to search something and it just makes it there in the center of screen you cannot hide that ****ing bar on the left, it is totally retarded.

Edit: You guys don't know what is usability over some retarded design decisions do you? It just strikes me into an eye.
I mean you are like whatever. But it matters, everything is degrading and goes down the drain, look at mobile phones to websites etc. Now everything is facebook **** etc.

The internet is doomed the way it is going now.

Last edited:

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
It starts automatically, it shouldn't, I mean I leave google in one of my tabs and suddenly I heard Pacman sounds.

****KKKKK!!!!!