Texture advice

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DrWinky

i didnt do evil school to be called Mr
Jun 20, 2001
UK
Visit site
hello all,

Im currently working on a nice level, but the textures are looking tired, and after searching through 100 utx files, im beginning to go blind. Only 197 more to go.

Im looking for several textures that will help get my map up to standard, so if anyone has one, or knows of some decent ones, please post their whereabouts/email them to me :)

Heres the list,

Tiles, for flooring greek style, and roofing slates.
rock faces, plain, with some detailing/alternate textures.
a stone face, not concrete.
grasslinke texture,
and cut wood, like the one sunrise made for someone a while ago (cant find the link).

Also, i need a decent flame, for a fountain, that hasnt been seen too much. The level is coming together nicely, with the "outside" almost done (nearly 6000 polys), lighting in shape, and the planned undeerground/cave/building interior seeming pretty cool (it should be done-ish by sunday i hope.)

DrWinky