Metal Gear Solid V Trailer

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
Does anyone actually care anymore? The series jumped the shark in a big way with MGS2. MGS3 was kind of a return to sanity, but then MGS4 was one long interactive cutscene. I've pretty much given up on Hideo Kojima. He's becoming senile in his old age :D

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Does anyone actually care anymore? The series jumped the shark in a big way with MGS2. MGS3 was kind of a return to sanity, but then MGS4 was one long interactive cutscene. I've pretty much given up on Hideo Kojima. He's becoming senile in his old age :D

MGS4 was universally praised by a lot of people, including those of us here. The series is no where near dead and this one will be just as nice as the previous ones.

Kinda bummed that Hayter isn't voicing Snake/Big Boss/whoever else anymore... that was a big part of what made that character so great was the gravely voice. Oh well.

UBerserker

old EPIC GAMES
Jan 20, 2008
Hell yeah this is gonna be cool

The Doyle guy is better for old-sounding voices, personally.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
E3 trailer:

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_838533&feature=iv&src_vid=9VTbTN7uIkM&v=kf_1b2fx-Uo[/M]

I haven't been following updates for this game and when Snake spoke in this trailer I was taken off guard. "No way. Is that? IT IS! Kiefer Sutherland!!"

That's right. Snake is now voiced by Jack f*cking Bauer. So badass!

Of course, David Hayter will always be Snake in my eyes/ears, but Kiefer is a tremendous casting choice. :tup: