Lets make fun of Fat people.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
[GU]elmur_fud;2469459 said:
How is being overwieght corralated to having no self respect?

people let themselves slip into that shape.
At what point between slim and 300lbs did that person say 'I need the gym/diet etc'

never

They need to look after themselves and eat properly.

don't get huge and then whine that people are laughing at them.

Their body, their life, their choice so don't start crying when people start pointing.

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
I have no problem with fat people. As long as their working on fixing it.

But seriously? Is this thread worthy? I mean if it is them i'm opening a thread about my balls.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
There is no concrete correlation between the amount of fat you have and general health. If you're a scrawny beanpole you're just as likely to be unhealthy. It boils down to diet and exercise. A good diet and exercise doesn't automatically mean you won't have fat. Everyone's metabolism is different. Some fat people can run a marathon while skinny people can't even make it up a flight of stairs with out being winded.

That all being said, fat people are more funny looking.

jessicamaury1.jpg

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
There is no concrete correlation between the amount of fat you have and general health.
you're sure about that?
Some fat people can run a marathon while skinny people can't even make it up a flight of stairs with out being winded.
possibly statistical anomalies?

well, there's one good side to this: it looks like she's unable to close her legs :mwink:

... I mean if it is them i'm opening a thread about my balls.
BY ALL MEANS!

Last edited:

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
people let themselves slip into that shape.
At what point between slim and 300lbs did that person say 'I need the gym/diet etc'

never

They need to look after themselves and eat properly.

don't get huge and then whine that people are laughing at them.

Their body, their life, their choice so don't start crying when people start pointing.

As self respect by deffinition is an internal thing the only way that logic makes any sense is if they view there size negatively.

Oh and don't whine when people point out that "laughing at" peoples faults and frailties, regaurdless of how or why they have them, makes you no better then a bully and proves you to be an ass.

Making fun of somebody for a fault you claim is caused by low self worth thus lowering there self worth by belittling them, justifing your abuse by pointing at there lack of self worth and claiming no obligation to view them of any value?

As for people on welfare being predomintly obese... most of the cheaper foods, those that welfare families can afford (and know how to prepare), are very fattening. Ramen being the most notable exception as it has very little actual substance. Healthy and more nutrient balenced foods are more exspensive to create meals from unless you eat allot of rice, beans and oatmeal. Additionally having been the child of a single mother on welfare there is a bad pattern of lean times and heavy times food wise. The result is your body 'learns' to store fat when it can. Which translates into fat retention down the road.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
Your blood vessels get clogged, heart failure risk rises, all that kinda stuff.

That is primarily a dietary set of issues though the 2 do generally go hand in hand.

I.E.
Being overwieght itself isn't a health issue as it's just a build up of fatty tissue. The health concerns are all either secondary (the medical term) or a biproduct of the circumstances that are causing the fat retention. Like how gravity becomes a health concern if a person becomes so heavy there bone structure connot support there own body mass. That is an obvious extreme though.

Skinny people can get clogged blood vessels. Heart disease risk rises as it causes the heart to work harder while other supporting systems are often neglected, that is called lethergy, and it isn't a direct result of fat but of a lifestyle or matabolic issues.

Basicly he is right. But for the majority of obese people it's a mute point.

Firefly

United Kingdom is not a country.
[GU]elmur_fud;2469479 said:
As self respect by deffinition is an internal thing the only way that logic makes any sense is if they view there size negatively.

Oh and don't whine when people point out that "laughing at" peoples faults and frailties, regaurdless of how or why they have them, makes you no better then a bully and proves you to be an ass.

Making fun of somebody for a fault you claim is caused by low self worth thus lowering there self worth by belittling them, justifing your abuse by pointing at there lack of self worth and claiming no obligation to view them of any value?

As for people on welfare being predomintly obese... most of the cheaper foods, those that welfare families can afford (and know how to prepare), are very fattening. Ramen being the most notable exception as it has very little actual substance. Healthy and more nutrient balenced foods are more exspensive to create meals from unless you eat allot of rice, beans and oatmeal. Additionally having been the child of a single mother on welfare there is a bad pattern of lean times and heavy times food wise. The result is your body 'learns' to store fat when it can. Which translates into fat retention down the road.

read my post again.

they can lose the weight but chose not to and then whine about people taking the pi55.

And don't get me started on the strain these people are on the health service. We have to pay for their lack of control.

DeathBooger

Malcolm's Sugar Daddy
Sep 16, 2004
Don't get me wrong, if you weigh 500lb and eat like a cow with a sweet tooth, then you're fat because you're unhealthy and the fat shows how unhealthy you are. If you're chubby yet work out regularly and eat a balanced diet, then you're just chubby and can't do much about it.

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
read my post again.

they can lose the weight but chose not to and then whine about people taking the pi55.

And don't get me started on the strain these people are on the health service. We have to pay for their lack of control.

I think I said this in a previous thread, but everybody lacks self control in some aspect of their life. Unless they're German or something. Everybody has vices of some kind or another. Unfortunately for obese people, theirs happens to be particularly visible. That doesn't make it excusable to treat them with less respect than you would anyone else.

Obesity is a huge problem lololol and as a society we really need to work on it. Somehow, I doubt that making fun of fat people is an effective solution. Considering that compulsive eating is related to lack of self esteem, the opposite seems likely.

Last edited:

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
Stop ruining threads elmur.

This was a thread about fat people, you some how made it worse.

People can make fun of fat people if they want. It's especially funny when fat people make fun of fat people.