It Came In a Vision

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[SOB]Weevil_Monkey

Monkey Maps
Nov 15, 2000
monkeymaps.sobservers.com
http://upload.sobservers.com/newfiles/pics/deerhunter.jpg
Bad Artist with paint,
The pic shows a lil of my idea

it is not the msot realistic idea but it would be very relaxing and the fun factor would sky rocket, if you had a team of 5 people hunting down a team of 3 to 4 deer with infiltration weapons, hehehehe, see Deer, see deer run, Run deer run.

grenade over a fence at the deer

robar pointing down a vast vally area at the dder
deer in the house hiding from sniper
man in house
man gets sig and shoots deer

All the fun in it, all the relaxation....all the good tikmes, a lil break from the seriousness of the game, it would open up to even more players from different games.

Think ofthe many map ideas that could be done

simple forest area's along with vast rocky terrains and mountain area's

I am being seriouse with this idea here.

lemme know what you all think

Excelsiore

Binary Liberation Front
Mar 23, 2001
Sweden
www.geocities.com
rotflmao

It might be fun to be able to go deer hunting after your dead, like some sort of inbetween game mode for the ghosts while waiting for the next round.

No seriously!

ShakKen

Specops Spook
Jan 11, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
See box.

See hunter go to box.

See question mark appear above hunter's head.

See hunter shrug and walk away.

See deer in sneak suit emerge from box.

See deer snap hunter's neck.

See box.

Ebonite DPW

The Fifth General and [PDX] convert
Jan 14, 2001
Portland. OR
www.darktorrent.com
I like the idea, particularly as a dead distraction. Especially since the dead won't be talking to the living pretty soon here. Reminds me of a Bill Cosby skit where he joined the navy (marines?) and had to make an amphibious assault. He made it to the beach and jumped in a foxhole with some buddies and they watched the whole war. "Ooh, look. A ship. In the air." "They got Charlie!" "I think that guy needs a medic." Etc. That's going to be the situation for us dead people in long matches. It's going to be rather boring while dead, and this idea will certainly pass the time, particularly when the last player timer keeps reseting...