Happy Birthday Iceman!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
Yeah, I didn't wish him a HB on FB because it would get lost in the crowd anyway. So Happy Birthday, Avri! Not that you'll see this for a full month later, either! :eek:

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
He saw mine and actually responded... twice! :lol:
Happy Birthday again, Ice!
Now I got both sites and both personas covered! :D

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Hey Hey, have a great day.. Atleast you didn't have to spend it shoveling snow... Happy BD!!

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
I've been calling you guys by your handles so long I have trouble calling you by your real names... and it makes it worse that I'll be talking to my wife about you guys and I'll say; "Dave did...", or "Jim said..." and she'll say; "who's that?" and I'll have to call you by your handles again. Jason is the only one I seem to have assimilated the most... I guess because I was friends with a guy named Jason when I was @ Meijer for 7 years.
And hell, you guys might as well keep calling me Lurk, because most of my old school pals are doing it now... if I was of a weaker mind I think I'd have an identity crisis. :lol:

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Here we go again.. TAZ is thinking Green and saving forum space.. Happy B-Day Ice..

How Long before he notices this thread?:eek:

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Thanks, guys! I wasn't on my computer at all yesterday, and I didn't think to check the forums on Saturday--mainly because I was too busy responding to all the HBs on FB!

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
No Sense wishing Icey a HBD in here since he won't see it until next month anyway. LOL

:lol::lol: