3rd person and custom character

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jingato

Jan 24, 2008
Hey guys. How would I go about making a map always us a specific character and also be 3rd person? Would this be done while creating a custom gameype? If so how?

Thanks.

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
I'm no Hide so I have no idea of the scripting, but I've seen third person in the form of mutator and I've seen forced character before in a gametype so it probably would be a custom game type if you decide not to make it a mutator. Normally I wouldn't even post this less than useful info but no one has responded to your thread, good luck though... You're gonna need it...

jingato

Jan 24, 2008
Yeah, I found the mutator that put you in third person, but I'd rather do it in the game type. Is there a way to make a mutator mandatory in a gametype?

The forced character is exactly what I need to do. Is there anybody that can point me in the right direction?