Unreal Fortress Evolution Release Date

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The Unreal Fortress Evolution team sent in word that they are getting ready to release public beta 1 of their mod on December 9th, 2005. Here's their blurb:
We the Unreal Fortress Evolution Team have finally come to a decision, and that the mod is at a stage where we can be happy to open the doors and let the public in, of course it is a beta and as you know beta's are not perfect, but the beta we are about to release is complete, not perfect but complete. This is the beginning of Unreal Fortress Evolution's public life as we strive to bring you further installment of Unreal Fortress Evolution beta's up till we get to version Gold, so it comes at great pleasure to announce Unreal Fortress Evolution public beta 1 release date, which will be released on the 9th of December 2005 at 12pm London time.

We are appealing for sites to provide us with download mirrors, and are in the motion of putting up public servers.
This is one I've had my eye on for a long time, and am glad to see them close to a release. As always, watch this page for a release announcement and download links as soon as they are available.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I, for one, am really looking forward to this one. For some reason I thought it had died out, but they seem to be taking their time and working hard at it. I'll be downloading this one for sure :)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
WHAT THE!!!

edit: there we go :) wrong file name, can't believe there was actually an image named that in there :)

Last edited by a moderator:

cole_bie

^^^SHOW ME THE PINK^^^
Jun 29, 2004
A million rockets shooting in all different directions from one point.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I don't know what that shot was from.

image.php

Last edited by a moderator: