Missing Character Models!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AVP

Would you like a second opinion?
Aug 20, 2005
Canada
For some stupid reason all of my custom character models dont work except for one. I posted a reply on the thread "The (un)official BuF Character Thread" and saying... I put the required files into there appropriate directorys and I go in the game and I dont see it. Then, I try to put both required files for the character models in UT3 folder from "C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame" and "C:\Users\---\Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame", they dont work. The only charactor model that actually worked was the "Spawn" model :hmm:. Help would be greatly, greatly appreciated!

I decided to make a thread about this mostly because I want more people to help me out to fix this issue, and maybe to help other people to find out how to fix the issue aswell. Also since nobody has bothered to answer my question on the thread I replyed to.

Like I said, help would be greatly appreciated.

Buffy

Nov 16, 2005
like this
not from disk C: from your desktop
My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomChars

also make (if you dont have)
"Localization" & "INT" folder

My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Localization\INT

and install all files in same folder name
if you dont see folder then just install folder from Model's Zip or rar

Last edited:

MonsOlympus

May 27, 2004
Actually one thing Ive found annoying is that I cant have any custom characters cause when I run unpublished it crashes the game :(

Anyone know a work around to that?