UE3 - UT3 Looking to get experience in modding an FPS engine, will trade models for instruction

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unknown Target

Jan 22, 2008
Hey everyone :). So I've been modding Freespace 2 for awhile, and wanting to get into FPS modding - unfortunately, though, I have very little experience with it, and it's honestly always been a little scary.

So, I propose this; if someone's willing to walk me through the steps, I can do a model for you/your mod/whatever. My specialty is generally hard objects, but I'm sure I could do organic as well.

Again, though, I don't know anything about modeling for an FPS, let alone UT3/2k4/99 (got 'em all, so take your pick), so it would be kind of a lengthy process - but I really want to learn, so I'll do my best :D

Some samples of my work;

Untitled-1-8.jpg

Untitled-2-2.jpg

RoboSide2.jpg

Cheers!

Please reply here or contact me via AIM/MSN (gbhunknowntarget/unknowntarget at passport.com, respectively).