Who here likes 2.86????

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

=STS=OneArmedMan

Jul 25, 2005
What up dakin :), I figured out the problem and got INF working again...but these bots are no fun :p, i've been loggin in every few hours to play but have yet to find a single person on the server.

BTW Gnat, be sweet for old times sake to toss Norwich, Mwh, Bunkers and maybe Atoll on the server.

I don't log in much, but any 2.86 players might be able to catch me on AIM: Sukafu16 , or MSN: sukafuxp@hotmail.com and maybe some of us can setup some matches and get people to start playing some again.

Last edited:

DallasStarsRule

making personal insults since 1999
Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
Hopefully we get a full server tonight, i know around a dozen mufs downloaded all that crap but I'm not sure everyone will show up, what with it being friday and all. We might as well shoot it around for old times sake though, I'll check in throughout the weekend to see whats up.

DallasStarsRule

Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
Last edited:

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
the farting blizzard

yo whiss kiddo from scotland whats your problem crackwhore is right 2.86
was a pain in the ass at times so STFU about it and go play 2.9:D
reason more features/ maps and toys to play ha ha you dust collecting scotty

Last edited:

DallasStarsRule

Nov 7, 2001
Toronto
www.teammuf.com
EGM<NL>E said:
yo whiss kiddo from scotland whats your problem crackwhore is right 2.86
was a pain in the ass at times so STFU about it and go play 2.9:D
reason more features/ maps and toys to play ha ha you dust collecting scotty

...and this is the edited post... :hmm:

Diehardjr

Jun 7, 2005
I dont know about that.. Checked into 2.9 and in my opinion it sucks.

Yeah the Robar hipping sucked, but then again when you got the old timers like HSMA and QSF on it was fun. Fragging INF since I was 7, 1998. Hope I can get back to INF 2.86 again.

And question, Where can I get Infiltration 2.85 if I can? That version pwneD big time.. I liked it alot.

DieHard-jr, Just keep on fragging!