I'm GETTING married!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MrTicky

Nov 13, 1999
Perth, WA, Australia
Visit site
Thanx peoples /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
my girlfriend and I are only 22, I thought it was early but she was desperate and couldnt wait no longer. She's SO hot! /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif She doesnt mind if I call her chick, baby, or anything, and she hasnt got pissed at me for 7 years. I always make her happy /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Thanx peoples /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

------------------
_-={MrTicky}=-_

Loyal to INFILTRATION!
As long as I live!

Billdog

Aug 7, 1999
Denmark
"hasn't got pissed at me for 7 years" and how long since you've seen her last time?
"desperate and couldn't wait no longer" 7 YEARS!!!! Is this a religious topic or did her father go to jail?

So get her a last name, "anything" alone won't get her long in this world. And don't come home to early or alone, unless her father does!

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Goin to da chapel and were, gonna get Ma-a-a-arried, goin to da chapel o' Lo-o-o-ove

I know what you mean about the right girl, INF_Neo, I got one (She aint exactly my GF tho) But i think she likes me, (Why else would she be chasing me atround?)

------------------
"The world ended when man was created"
-deathren

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Hmmm, Neo isnt youngest, I am 10 /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

------------------
"Even trusted friends are capable of betrayal,"
-James Bond, 007

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Heck no! I'm not gonna even do the Boyfriend/Girlfriend thing til I am like 16
(Hmmh, lets see here, you would be, 33!)

------------------
-James Bond, 007

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I know what you mean about the right girl, INF_Neo, I got one (She aint exactly my GF tho) But i think she likes me, (Why else would she be chasing me atround?)[/quote]

deathren

Dusty ****er.
Nov 26, 1999
Anchorage, Alaska
Notice how I said "But she aint exactly my Gf?" See? I think the Boyfriend/Girlfriend stuff is confusing. Thats why im not going to do that til' 16! Heck, She already has some other boyfriend, but still she chases me around. I think she likes both of us!

------------------
-James Bond, 007