Watch out UT, I'm back!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

War_Master

May 27, 2005
Hello

ok, im back online again and boy I was bored these past 2 months.

I remember posting a couple of threads in new years and I wanted to read the replies so bad that I rushed to get internet again, but to my disappointment BU had some technical problems :(

Anyway, in one of the threads I talked about a weapon mod I was making which was the UT Default weapons with a lot of fixes, extras and more as well as a UT2k4 instagib mod. Hopefully I'll have a beta by tomorrow or in a couple weeks if possible. Also, I came out with an idea for a contest for peeps that are interested on modding but I will need to get some more ideas for the rules and other stuff, for this I will open a thread about it tomorrow.

Well, nice to see you all again. Talk to yo' soon.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I think it's a more a problem with these admin people favouring their british friends over foreigners. There's been a problem with admins for a couple of years now and I have no idea where they get their people. Perhaps everyone here should get themselves banned on uk servers to get a subtle message accross.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.