Any Progress On This?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
It's been a while since I've heard any news in this forum or on my main gaming news forum. Has Epic just fallen completely silent or... ?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
There is a lot going on. I have just been super lazy and not posting our podcasts on the front page. If you look at our channel on Youtube, you can subscribe to us and see when we post a new one. We go over most of what is happening, what's changed and what is being discussed on the podcasts.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
There is a lot going on. I have just been super lazy and not posting our podcasts on the front page. If you look at our channel on Youtube, you can subscribe to us and see when we post a new one. We go over most of what is happening, what's changed and what is being discussed on the podcasts.

Oh, alright. Make sure you post the highlights on the forum sometime though! I know I like reading instead of listening or watching, personally.