Borderlands 2: 870 Bazillion Guns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
So....

Customizable FOV this time? Is the game going to be at least some what challenging later on? Proper menu scaling which can be scrolled through with a mouse wheel?

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
[NBK]Rattman;2550801 said:
I watch him and his sisters web show Hey Ash whatcha playin?

Both very funny. In a series of episodes he was giving Ashley a tour of the Gearbox studio and she kept screwing stuff up and trying to get him fired...funny stuff

I was in one of those episodes... where a bunch of us laugh at Anthony

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I was in one of those episodes... where a bunch of us laugh at Anthony
Actually those episodes were pretty good but it brought to mind that question of why the Borderlands ending sucked.

So why did it? Did Gearbox run out of time?

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Actually those episodes were pretty good but it brought to mind that question of why the Borderlands ending sucked.

So why did it? Did Gearbox run out of time?

Are you talking about the ending of the base game? That was seriously abrupt and not at all a satisfying end to such a seemingly monumental quest.

However, I did find that the DLC fleshed out the game VERY nicely and I consider Claptrap to be the true "ending" to Borderlands.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Are you talking about the ending of the base game? That was seriously abrupt and not at all a satisfying end to such a seemingly monumental quest.

However, I did find that the DLC fleshed out the game VERY nicely and I consider Claptrap to be the true "ending" to Borderlands.
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2009/11/24/gearbox-on-the-disappointing-ending-of-borderlands/

Accoriding to this, it looks like they didn't want the ending to interfere with anything they might have in mind for DLC. They wanted a clean slate.

Abvex

Feb 18, 2008
JOY PUKE BITHCES!!!!

I have had a blast working with Borderlands 2 team so far!

Hey Mozi, the game is looking really good! I just have a few questions and request.

Q: on the video it appears they are using scaleform UI for the char leveling (like on UT3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijOx1QdLpcI) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me there will be more of that when you are interfacing with the world (loots, wepaons, buttons, etcs).

R: Can we have some Steam pre-order bonus like on the video? I would instantly buy it for 3 other friends. I know its not your call, but let the team know that we really want this!