UE3 - UT3 Thoughts on a Doom 2 Map 7 (Deadly Simple) Remake?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

WedgeBob

XSI Mod Tool User
Nov 12, 2008
Cleveland, OH, USA
I was looking at some of the REAL old FPS games that I played back in my junior high and high school years (which felt like an eternity ago), and I thought about bringing back a modernized version of an old episodic map that would be very much "Deathmatch Friendly" from those days, and it crossed my mind, that one of the maps from days gone by that would REALLY scream "TURN ME INTO AN ARENA DEATHMATCH ONE DAY" would in fact be the map in the title. After playing it, it seemed to me that this would be something to consider. Anyone else in the process of considering, or have made this map for UT3, UT99, or UT2004 as a remake yet? I was just curious. If need be, I can polish off the CD, blow the dust off, and replay it via ZDoom to refresh my memory of it, and see how it can be done. Just as a random thought. :)