UT server stats program

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MÆST

Jan 28, 2001
WA, USA
I'm looking for a system that will allow player stats from a server to be published on a website. An example of such a system can be found here: http://stats.unreal.pl/dwmstart.html It uses something called NOP Stats and there are many servers that use it. However, at the bottom of the stats generation, it gives a link to www.n-o-p.com but that site no longer exists. I was wondering if anyone had the stuff that would need to be downloaded to get it to work. Or, if anyone knows of another similar stat generation program.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
If you're willing to settle for ngStats, it is built into Unreal Tournament. NetGamesUSA has been absorbed by Micro$oft and they dropped support for global ngWorldStats, but local server ngStats will still work.

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
The only way that I know of to get local ngStats on the internet is to set up a web server on the same computer running the Unreal Tournament server, and set web server root to C:\UnrealTournament\NetGamesUSA.com\ngStats\Html\ngStats_Main.html. You'll have to update the stats manually, though, by choosing the "Stats -> View my Local ngStats" from Unreal Tournament.

Last edited: