Normandy and Texture Quesstions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
M

Morag

Is it possible to have both the night and day version of Normandy at the same time? When I d/l the files the texture files were named the same thing and now i renamed one of the filesand each time I want to use the other map I need to quit and change tthe name for the file then o back to unreal. Also for all the texture files that are there that I d/led I would figure that there would be a significant change in what the game looks like but I was unable to see any. Maybe its because the maps require them and the new textures a are in the maps. But this does not explain the Modern textures 1. Which said the there would be new clothing.