NeoNite's great/fun/cool/original models thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
You know what? Try posting a seperate thread for this problem. Maybe your problem will get more attention that way...

Cause I honestly don't have a clue why it opens Unrealed 0_°

Add your pc specs as you post that thread.. might be helpfull. (operating system mainly. Which version of ut. How long since it's been installed, how big? How many mutators, mods etc...)

Last edited:

Heffalump

Spam: the shots after your 1st missed
Jun 1, 2005
Sydney, Australia
I have to reinstall windows anyway - there is other stuff happening as well. So I will see if that fixes it first. If it doesn't - I will start another thread . . .

kill9O

Apr 24, 2005
How do you get the Unreal model pack to work, i remember a website hosted by Planet unreal had it and it worked just fine (except it keeps changing my skin on the skaarj model) but now the website is probally dead cause its not on planet unreal anymore.

CFA

The Cult Of Personalities
Apr 23, 2004
Nice work you got there.I have used quit a bit of the models, both in game and experimental purposes.Mine look like crap lol

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Kill9.O said:
How do you get the Unreal model pack to work, i remember a website hosted by Planet unreal had it and it worked just fine (except it keeps changing my skin on the skaarj model) but now the website is probally dead cause its not on planet unreal anymore.

Damn, missed this...

Hope you'll return to this thread...

Oldskool models

Look for this:

Unreal I models Full (11.7 megabytes):

This is just the Unreal I models (female1, female2, male1, male2, male3, and skaarj trooper), team skins created by Psychic_313, and RealCTF skins. This package does NOT include oldskool and has already been installed if you installed oldskool amp'd full. Most of the credit goes to Psychic_313.

CFA: Good, variety si teh important 0_-
There used to be a site, which had a fair share of quake2 models converted to UT.
Don't know if it's still up and running... modelszone.com I think.

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
If she'd come out of that painting, the nali would be in for one hell of a surprise. They worship her, but does she appreciate it? Does she think the nali are a worthy race? Let's see.. dominated by every single alien race come to their planet so far.. yes.. owned.. yes.. humiliated.. yes...

I bet even their cattle takes advantage of them.
You know those dark corners in the nalihuts? You know, when you walk around at night in nyleve and hear those terrible screams?

Vandora knows. She likes those screams.

Exus Tecius

like diamonds in the sky
Sep 24, 2003
Visit site
yes its the spacemarine model.
find it on skincity ut models m8.
plus you need the advancedmodel tool installed for this.
but its worth.
both can be found on skincity.

Kaal979

TheSinew
Jan 10, 2009
Germany
WTF DDZ?

I found that the ddz "model" would be a fine DarkLegion comander figure for skinning.
But why can I only use him as player and not as bot?

Last edited: