another mod question for UT99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

emu5088

Nov 11, 2004
Hi again,
You guys were so helpful, I decided to try my luck with another mod. It may sound strange, but for about two years I wanted to play practice mode where when you shoot someone in UT it makes a 'pop' sound. Its hard to explain... Its kind of like hitting an empty can. To hear exactly what I mean, I found it on a server that says: "|BTA| zark and heavy mod server". Its location is: unreal://64.182.103.16:7777 It may take a while to get everything downloaded. Shoot someone and you should hear it.

I searched many of the files I got, but none came up on here as the one I am looking for. I also didn't find anything on any previous threads:(

I e-mailed the person in charge of technicals for the server. He said it was the Qannouncer/ Qfeedback mod. I downloaded it, and, just like the description said, all it did was put the 'you have lost the lead,' etc sayings in there. He maintains that that is the mod. If so, why isn't it making that sound? But I doubt that it is the one I'm looking for.

Sorry for the long post. I will worship you if you give me the mod (Just kidding); but I'll be very grateful!

-emu5088

emu5088

Nov 11, 2004
hmm... where would it be? I didn't see anthing under 'mod' in the status bar or in system. I'll search more...
-emu5088

emu5088

Nov 11, 2004
oh ok. I didn't realize Qfeedback was a seporate download. I got it previosly in the cache cleaner and didn't realize it. It wasn't set up. Thanks!
-Emu5088