Deaths in TDM ut 99

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[FBI]PoPoV

May 22, 2004
Hey all, just wanted know if there is a mod that I can add to my servers to have in TDM at end of game with the number of frags the number of deaths of each player like we have in DM games
If not is that possible to make it? has somone tryed?
thanks lot for any reply

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
It doesn't do that already? I haven't played UT forever ever since getting 2K4 so I wouldn't know for sure but I could swear it did that already.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
If it doesn't exist, it likely never will, UT is a veritable ghost town since 2K4. However, you might try getting in touch with HOB around here, I think he still mods for UT and may do this if you ask him nicely. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

billybill

Aug 5, 2008
ok dude just throwing this out there as a suggestion, if you download LMSKILLCOUNT, you can add it to any game to replace the default scoreboard. disigned for LMS to show kills alongside deaths and ping. give the mod an edit and you will see it is quite easy to add and remove things from the scoreboard you could probably add things like netspeed with ease, anyway i hope this is some form of help to you. i am assuming you know where to download it (www.gameservers.uz.net), how to decompress it (put it in system folder and use ucc decompress filename), make it editable (make .u file into a .uc file, go look that one up i cant remember it exactly), (then edit it), and (re)compile it for use (put file into UTFOLDER\xxx\classes, add editclass=xxx under Editor.EditorEngine in unrealtournament.ini, and use "make" command in ucc)

good luck with it let us know how you go

Last edited: