Unreal "patch"........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColD

Nov 13, 1999
Visit site
There are rumours going around that Epic will *not* be releasing a follow-up patch to the 225f. This basically means that D3D compatibility remains broken (amongst several other issues). Though this does not affect me, there is a vaguely serious attempt to find out whether these rumours are true, and to try and get a new patch released.

I personally think it is unfair to leave Unreal technically unfinished like this, as it prevents (or spoils) a lot of people's playing experience. The Unreal community, such as is left, has been very patient over the last 5 months or so, though many were not before that, waiting for the next patch. It now *seems* as though Epic are leaving us high-and-dry, even after their promises.

I now play UT, but still put *a lot* of hours into Unreal. If you are reading this and care even the slightest little bit, then i urge you to go here...

GT-Forums

...and place a quick comment. It shouldn't take too much time to do. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.