UT3 DM-Dethen

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mclogenog

I put the lol in philology
Name: DM-Dethen

Compatibility: built with 2.1 Titan patch. No titan content used.

Description: DM-Dethen is designed for fast-paced, two-player matches.

Screenshots:

dethen_06.jpg

dethen_07.jpg

Credits: Sjosz and Vaskadar for looking at an early build.

Download: http://www.gamefront.com/files/21847469/DM-Dethen.zip

Homepage: http://mclogenog.wordpress.com

EmoLevelDesigner

May 30, 2012
These white rectangles on the walls remind of the game Portal and give a feel of some clean lab-like environment, and there are nice additional details. I wonder if a puzzle map for Portal would work if designed like that.

Usage of simple shapes gives the map nice old-school feel. So in the end, we have original mixed atmosphere: portal-ish lab + old school design.

The pillar on the first screenshot gives a nice sense of height. The details are placed well and make the map pleasing to look at.

Tried to play it with two bots, but that's boring for me when there's no action and most of the time you just search for them. Playing with 6 bots was more fun.

stevelois

Aug 31, 2009
stevelois.com
I'm impress by the map geometry. Materials are nice & clean, a really unique level overall :D I also like little touches like the "Q-Bert" logo & such :)

It look & feel awesome and can be played comfortably with 4 players in my case.

THX again for this level, another keeper !

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
clean map with good gameplay

nice clean textures/meshes, love the music, good lighting/shadows, skybox could be better; great gameplay with flow, z-axis and good connectivity but the bot could be better.