Suicide, is that a necessary path?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Suicide, is that a necessary path?

• Yes.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • No.

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Perhaps.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • It's a sin!

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • The will to live is too strong.

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
[GU]elmur_fud;2510254 said:
If I was to point fingers I would have to point most of them at myself, I knew that he was unstable and mine was the right course of action but merely accepted the majority rule of my family on things, waiting for what I saw as the inevitable ghastly end of their line of thinking. :(

Most of the bad things in society are not done out of malice but by convenience. I mean how many messed up things can we hear about in the news because one or the other person refused to see things coming or because it didn't fit in/bothered their personal view of things. Your family made a bad choice and they will have to accept it while you need to accept you only have partial blame in that your intents were good.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
I take responsibility very seriously is all, I saw what the most probable outcome was, therefore it was my responsibility to do something about it. At most I am angry at my lethargetic acceptance of their opinions on the matter when I knew I was right. That sort of non-combative undefense of my opinions is not me.