PSN got hacked...and is still down.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Sony is expected to be hit again this weekend from a different group

http://www.tomsguide.com/us/Sony-Attack-Third-Hack-Information-Stolen-Hackers,news-11095.html

What pisses me off is this statement

"The people involved plan to publicize all or some of the information they are able to copy from Sony's servers, which could include customer names, credit card numbers, and addresses, according to the source," writes Ogg. "The hackers claim they currently have access to some of Sony's servers."

So you plan to ruin everyones credit and possibly livelihood because you are pissed about how Sony handled the breach? These type of hackers can go die in a fire.

Neddaf

Just a flesh wound!
Jul 19, 2001
Los Angeles, California
As pissed off as I am at this, this goes to show the holes in having such a centralized system. I don't know what the alternative is, but they surely aren't worried about having one. Spend millions on DRM and hacker prevention and then get your **** hacked = failure. We'll see what happens. I really just want to be able to play my ****ing Demon's Souls.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
I agree with Cpt Toilet. These hackers need to be shot, with something, lethal, non-lethal, I don't really care. First 5 minutes of Die Hard 4 come to mind.

Cr4zyB4st4rd

I make awesome ©
Aug 8, 2008
P'Boro, UK
Fony fail.

They thought they were too good for teh hax0rz. In other news someone re-hacked the PS3 to support linux (again), im sure Sony is pleased.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Still down. I'm sure it will come up before we all die in 2012.