My Avatar! (I dunno about 56k)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Which one is better?

• Total voters

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
Yo check these out and tell me which one is the best out of them and how to make it better:

teheye3.gif

teheye3slow.gif

teheye4bf.gif

Last edited:

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Number 2.
It's moving, but not at the speed of light, so we can at least guess what th reflections are apart from the obvious U symbol.

_Zd_Phoenix_

Queen of BuFdom
May 1, 2001
Over the street. With binoculars.
Visit site
Don't really know why there's the thread ressurrection, but since I didn't see this the first time around...

2 easily. 3 is really boring compared to it, the pics like that are a great idea. Only I don't like the animated infinity thing down above the font (so keep 3's one) and I think the font itself should be less rounded, since the rest of the av has that futuristic look and the font (a more squared one) should enhance that. Oh and maybe you should try having the mini squares in the top right hand corner moving at a different speed to eye pics (I'd say double speed to them would probably be best).

Av 1 should be entitled 'birth of the epileptics'.

Last edited:

Venuswarrior1221

Where there is the Force there is death.
Feb 4, 2006
Canada
Maybe make the iris a devilish red or make the eye bleed a bit: either way it would be waaay cool!