All kinds of Poo - Remember these pics?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
So I was browsing some cd's and stumbled upon these pics...

It's possible they can still be found somewhere on Buf, though I'm not so sure. I saved them back in 2002 so...

Anyway :D I think they're hilarious. All kinds of Poo...

Attachments

• poo.jpg
    poo.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 163
  • poo2.jpg
    poo2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 162
  • poo3.jpg
    poo3.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 155

missPoopShoot

voodoo rage
Jul 13, 2003
Cambridge, UK
Visit site
bob-the-wise said:
doing poppets is referred to as "pebble dashing" where i come from

Poppets do not equal pebble dashing 'down south'. Here, it's a term for diarrhea that spatters the bowl. I guess we're probably talking 'firehose', but with a rapidly tightneing and relaxing ring creating a delightful effect that I've seen Carol Smilie do with a stippling brush a few times before.

I hope we've all learned something.

briach

ಠ_ಠ DaReTaL ಠ_ಠ
Sep 2, 2005
º_º FeiShan º_º
Why do you get poppets? Is it becuase you're dehydrated or is it caused by a food?

I remember 4 months ago I dreamed I wanted to be more like an animal and the next day I started crapping in pellets. It was insane. It lasted for atleast a week.

Otej

Resident Jewobbit
Jan 14, 2005
University of Manchester
missPoopShoot said:
Poppets do not equal pebble dashing 'down south'. Here, it's a term for diarrhea that spatters the bowl. I guess we're probably talking 'firehose', but with a rapidly tightneing and relaxing ring creating a delightful effect that I've seen Carol Smilie do with a stippling brush a few times before.

I hope we've all learned something.

I'm actually from hampshire :p, pebble dashing is a combination of poppets and what you describe where i come from

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
This is the solo version. You need to get the multiplayer addon.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
bah the slippy is better none as a magic poo because you look down and its gone, and you wipe and theres nothign there. like you never even went atall :O

also poppets are refered to as shotguning round here :|