ATTN FORUM USERS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

alien8

Run, you magnificent bastard.
Recently one of the registered members of this forum posted a thread in which he claimed to have made an apology to everyone at the PlanetUnreal forums. He did not, and in fact the link he provided actually went to an utterly disgusting and indecent picture of which only showed his level of maturity.

We here at PlanetUnreal will absolutely not put up with such garbage. The above-mentioned user is in the process of being banned from the forums, and has also been banned from the IRC channel #planetunreal.

I was requested to contact his ISP, but after careful thought I decided not to. If in fact we have any more trouble with said user, his ISP will most definitely be contacted, and he will definitely lose his account with them.

Let this be a warning to all who think that such a thing is funny. It is not, and will not be tolerated on our forums, or in our IRC channel.

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
Wow this topic is old.

Glad to hear this though. I think it's good you guys are keeping this better than the Infogrames forums. That stuff happens everyday there and they don't do jack about it.