Valve learned to count to 3?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
yeah I never really got into Left 4 Dead or any of the zombie games I've tried since. I was hoping this news was about the next Half Life.
zombie shooters are all pretty boring unless you're playing with 3 other people who are as drunk as you.

the only zombie game I've ever thought looked interesting hasn't even been released yet (for PC, which is the only format that counts):
State of Decay

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SxRCZS86nE[/m]

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Soon time for nothing!

Anywho, anyone want to take a bet that L4D3 is the codename for HL3 or HL2:EP3? You can always wish.

Edit: Haha, it seems like it is just a timer.

Last edited:

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
I thought that it was going to be about HL3
Disappointed

Me too. The Left 4 Dead games are great, but don't interest me personally. But I really want to see some genuine, Valve-confirmed news about Half-Life 3. They must be making the game, but it's so irritating that they won't even say "Yes, we're making HL3, but we can't say when it will be released, it will be ready when it's ready" to their millions of fans.

Kerr Avon

Jan 22, 2008
They confirmed the other day that they weren't working on a Half-Life game. It's been six years since EP2, so I guess I'm not surprised.

Do you have a link for this, please? It seems strange that they'd confirm this now, after all this time, and even stranger that they wouldn't be working on arguably the most anticipated (and probably the potentially biggest earning) game of all time.