PuF DM Championship: First Round Results.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kukuman

HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT HUT
Mar 27, 2000
Bothell, WA
ARRGH if only location would have been thought of earlier...

My opponent is in Australia, and I'm in Oregon. It's IMPOSSIBLE to find a good server, absolutely IMPOSSIBLE. I'm serious. I don't know what to do.

bullet2.gif

Kukuman|PuF

"unreale tournamint would be a much bettar game if it WAS MORE LIKE QUAKE3 AND didant copy everything that QUAKE3 DID!" - Jeff K, "HE TELLS IT LIKE IT SI."

Serpico_TC|PuF

Feb 20, 2000
Portsmouth
Visit site
Bump

The next one will be better organised...promise. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Just a reminder...all matches have to be finished by this friday...21 April.

Otherwise an arbitrary method will be used to pick who is in the second round...most unfiar...so play your matches /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bushwacker

Your Man In Havana
Dec 11, 1999
Cuba
hosted.barrysworld.net
Thanks UY /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif that was alot of fun! Sorry I had to run so fast after the match. I'm looking forward to seeing you at #planetunreal. Also hope you take the whole cake baby!

bushwacker

Your Man In Havana
Dec 11, 1999
Cuba
hosted.barrysworld.net
Thanks UY /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif that was alot of fun! Sorry I had to run so fast after the match. I'm looking forward to seeing you at #planetunreal. Also hope you take the whole cake baby!

UY

Preacher
Nov 24, 1999
Austin, Tx.
Visit site
Thanks Bw....but there are some good players involved here. Im just a fly on the wall. But its fun anyway.
1on1 has never been my strength. Im too aggresive for it. YOU...on the other hand would make a fine 1on1 player...cause you take time to think.
Me...I just run around..hehe. But Im trying to be more cautious and cunning. Takes time.

Second|PuF

Funeral-Dancer
Apr 26, 2000
Astrovill, AL, USA
Visit site
heh man this is ooollddd. I remember beating gramps, the having ritz totally dominate me on deck. Wow I had only been playing like a month when this took place, lol. I think ritz was in cK, when cK had a UT division.

Anyway no one won this tourny, I don't think it ever was finished. I don't think voyd ever played his match and it all just stalled. So I never got to see the Ritz vs Voyd game. My money would have been on Ritz.