any 2.86 guys around

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

zero86

May 23, 2013
hello all its been a long time thinking of dusting my rust off and giving inf some time. was courious if anyone from the 2.86 era were still around id love to set a match up -=]N[=-Ass

May 18, 2004
dhta.oesm.org
I played in 2.86, 2.87, and 2.9. I also seem to remember an old version, possibly for Unreal and not UT where the bots were so dumb that if you went prone, they would stand on you like retards...

-=]N[=-WWE

Oct 13, 2003
Visit site
Holy balls, whats up Ass? Randomly decided to check the forums today to see if they were still up. I actually was just talking to my brother yesterday on how we missed the old 2.86(his tag was Elwood4u). Were you planning on playing 2.86 or 2.9? Also, Naughty clan for life.

-=]N[=-WWE

BTH

Dickcheese Faggot
Nov 12, 2005
Spain
Whoah! hadn't heard of you since 2005! You must be a grown up man by now... hell, even Clutch must be a grown up man by now!