Where are everyone?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent 47

Agent 47
Jun 14, 2010
Hi everyone, I wanted to ask how many players are playng now Infiltration, and in which servers are they playing and when (clock). I am asking this, because I dont see anyone in server. And if someone write something, please write in which country they live, because of timelines.

Sorry for my bad English!!!:(:(

Hope to get some answers soon!!!:minigun:

:instagib:

;)P.S. If someone want to play Im playing in "WarGamez" server about at 20:00 -21:00 in Latvias timeline or something like that.;)

Coop-Stogie

Dec 7, 2008
Austria here, currently i´m taking a short break from any games except AoC and Stalker. Planning to play Inf again in May

Snipez

Insane Poster!
Apr 15, 2003
Visit site
Hey Agent 47, caught you and Lidz on WarGamerz <P>around this time a couple of days ago. It's 5:00 in the morning here (US Eastern Time) right now, and it seems Latvia is 7 hours ahead. A couple of us (Indigo, Reborn, BTH, Madden) play around 17:00 to 22:00 around here, which is 0:00 to 5:00 in Latvia time I guess. Maybe grab a coffee and hop on :D. We returned to Xplod TDM (actually DTAS now) now that the weird lag issue everyone had seems to be gone.

CalicoJack! Where did you go man. Also it seems several of the INF Germans (e.g. Mabuse, Alo, Firebird, Psycho) and EGM have disappeared for awhile now. NOoOooOOOOOoOOOO

Last edited:

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
yo snipes whats up

we play world of tanks at the time, a free multiplayer online game
but we still have inf installed on our computers

btw im from the netherlands snipes but speak german well cause im living in a border city and had to learn it already at the elementary education basis :p

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I have so many game worlds to attend.

- Started playing Thief 3 the other day, got to continue.
- Still didn't play Legend of Grimrock.
- Played Counter Strike for the first time after a decade and since I bought Half-Life 1 with it got to play that aswell (incl. Opposite Force and Blue Shift).
- Diablo III beta is limitted to this weekend also.