Check out my map (big screens)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
Hello this is my first map its not done well its not even close its a CTF and tell me what you think the first screen is the flag room (with no flag) the next is the same room but from under the flag platform and the last is looking at the red base from outside, the tube (the big thing that the map is in) is ganna be a sky box so dont say anything couse i know its ugly. give me some constructive critisism.

OshadowO

Irregular
Feb 10, 2000
CA
Interesting architecture but there is not much else one can say about a map from s shots. Post a zip of the map if you want more detailed feed back regarding gameplay, flow, errors etc-once you think thew map is far enough.

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Looks good. But like 0shad says, that's all what we can say. Is it a big map or a small map? It looks pretty big, but its hard to tell the scale without any reference, like a model in it or something.

Ryan

banned
May 27, 2001
Puyallup WA
Visit site
lots of big stuff but the playing area isnt that big its like the size of well i dont know bigger than face by not to much well i dont know whatever !?!?!?

cornman

Are you afraid of corn? You should be.
Nov 20, 2000
MB, Canada
Visit site
I always [almost always] like the maps, where the flag is in a seperate room--Like you have their. Ppl can fall right off and DIE!!!!! It looks good so far--and good idea about the size.......