ONS-DarkFolly

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
I again want to thank AMmayhem for the review of my first released ONS map. My map isn't utter crap, but it needs work :)

For the past month or so I have been renovating ONS-DarkFolly into a much nicer (and hopefully faster) map. I want this new version to be as polished and fun as possible, and I want to know what you guys would want to see in it.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
I really did want to give it a higher score. I think one of the big things is getting the automated turrets under control too. It has better potential than most 3.5 rated maps. :)

Can't wait to see what you've done to it.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
yea , thx AMmayhem for CTF-Vector review

ONS-Darkfoly..... damn

pleasse at least , ensure the terrain is scalled and you have somme portals , i got 14 fps almost anywhere

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Well nut bunnies. I forgot to add that the vehicles needed a flat platform or something to set on. At least the Manta and the Raptor. There were a couple spots where they ended up sliding down the hill they were poised upon for their spawn point.

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
I played DarkFolly and the first thing I picked up on what how simple the architecture was. It consists of BSP primatives and a few static meshes. Revamp that then work on the lighting a bit. I wouldn't settle for a completely dark sky. Put a glowing planet or something on the side and have it cast some sort of light onto the ground.
I'm looking forward to playing your next version of it, Crash24.

Enfyrneaux

Apr 4, 2002
Later this afternoon
Visit site
Download DarkFolly-SE-ECE Beta .2.
I'd like to know how this map performs when compared to the first DarkFolly.

Screenshots...
folly_se1.jpg

folly_se2.jpg

folly_se3.jpg