Official Minecraft Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
Oh also guys SleepyHe4d is in the BuF social group "Lovers of Demon-Girls, mermaid, nekos, nagas, etc. UNITE!!!" so keep that in mind when reading the last few posts he's made. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but still, you know.

Angel_Mapper: yeah, its early days yet, but the fact is there's a system in place to denote the different climate areas now and so Notch can start populating the different areas with unique features. It can only mean cool stuff in future.

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Lol, yeah, I don't care if people judge me. That's what people do.

Hell, technically you're a hypocrite since you judged me for judging! You judged my ability to judge! :mad:

I bet you judge **** all the time, on this forum and elsewhere. I could easily go look through your account and posts like you did mine, and find a bunch of things you judged.

The fact of the matter is, despite your philosophical commentary on the subject, this guy is a massive loser, even a bigger one than a "lover of demon-girls" like me. ;)

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
Nah, in the description it says he got far in making one in sketchup but it got deleted. Pretty stupid to then decide to make it in minecraft, what a waste of time, but apparently this guy has no life. :(

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/...behind-the-amazing-minecraft-enterprise-d.ars

On a non related note, here are pictures of the space shuttle I built because I'm a nerd. Pardon all the rubble of the not quite cleared out place. I haven't had the patience to finish that stupid job.

rocket1y.jpg

rocket2.jpg

rocket3.jpg

rocket4.jpg

~Jason

Last edited:

Sjosz

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dec 31, 2003
Edmonton, AB
www.dregsld.com
On a non related note, here are pictures of the space shuttle I built because I'm a nerd. Pardon all the rubble of the not quite cleared out place. I haven't had the patience to finish that stupid job.
~Jason

The first thing that came to mind was that it's pretty funky to see the Chrysler building with rocket boosters. :lol: Neat though.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
They're about as varied as i'd expect from what he said they'd be. They just ahve slightly better weather patterns.

in honesty i was half expecting biomes to be little more than snowy areas and non snowy areas.

I was expecting varied weather in conjunction to varied terrain. It would be cool to have regions where it rains, and the water would fill up holes in the ground.

DarkED

The Great Oppression
Mar 19, 2006
Right behind you.
www.nodanites.com
MineInHell.jpg

The Boo update just dropped! It's up! Go update your client and play SP!

Server will follow shortly. I'll change the topic in the IRC channel once it's up.

Any activity on DarkEd's server these days?

Just tried Minecraft again, whitelist keeping JesM out and such.

Plenty of activity, which is why we're whitelisted. Go to the IRC channel.

irc.esper.net
#sdserver

Last edited:

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I was expecting varied weather in conjunction to varied terrain. It would be cool to have regions where it rains, and the water would fill up holes in the ground.
If you kept up to date on what was to be contained in this patch you would'nt be expecting that though.

He has said rain will be in at a later date but i doubt water will ever work as you'd want it too, that'd be nuts.

MineInHell.jpg

The Boo update just dropped! It's up! Go update your client and play SP!

Server will follow shortly. I'll change the topic in the IRC channel once it's up.

Plenty of activity, which is why we're whitelisted. Go to the IRC channel.

irc.esper.net
#sdserver

The traffic must've killed the servers because i can't download it and both minecraft.net and minecraftforums.net aren't working. Heh heh